There are kind Slytherins.
There are brave Hufflepuffs.
There are some stupid Ravenclaws.
There are twisted Gryffindors.
Your House doesn’t define you.
And please, the next time you’re about to tease someone for being a lowly Hufflepuff, or a slimy Slytherin, or a stuck up Ravenclaw or even a foolish Gryffindor, just remember that we are all Hogwarts students. We’re all part of the magic.
- is sexist
- is heteronormative
- commodifies sex
- commodifies young cis-het white women
- contributes to rape culture
- contributes to slut-shaming
- erases queer folk
- erases transfolk
- frames a woman’s worth as inversely proportional to the number of dicks that have been inside her
- 1: Kitchen Counter, Couch, or on top of the dryer?
- 2: Your last sexual encounter: Good or Bad and why:
- 3: A fictional person that you think would be good in bed:
- 4: Something that never fails to make you horny:
- 5: Where is one place you would never have sex:
- 6: The most awkward moment during a sexual experience was when ______________
- 7: Weirdest thing that ever made you horny:
- 8: What is the best way to sexually bind someone:
- 9: Handcuffs, Rope, or Other [if other please explain]:
- 10: What is the fastest way to make you horny:
- 11: Top or bottom?
- 12: We were about to ____________ but then ______________
- 13: [example: we were about to have sex but then his mom walked in]
- 14: Is one orgasm enough? Are multiple orgasms necessary?
- 15: Something that you have hidden in your room that you don’t want anyone to find:
- 16: Weirdest nickname a significant other has ever called you:
- 17: Two things you like [or dislike] about oral sex:
- 18: Weirdest sexual act some has performed [or tried to perform] on/with you:
- 19: Have you ever tasted yourself? [If no, would you?] [If yes, what did you think?]
- 20: Is it ever okay to not use a condom:
- 21: Who was the sexiest teacher you ever had?
- 22: A food that you would like to use during a sexual experience:
- 23: How big is too big (peniswise):
- 24: One sexual thing you would never do:
- 25: Biggest turn on:
- 26: Three spots that drive you insane:
- 27: Worst possible time to get horny:
- 28: Do you like it when your sexual partner moans:
- 29: Worst sexual idea you ever had:
- 30: How much fapping is too much fapping:
- 31: Best sexual complement you ever got:
- 32: Bald, landing strip, Jumanji:
- 33: Is it good sex if you don’t nut:
- 34: Fill in the blanks: "If they ____________, we are fuckin"
- 35: What your favorite part of your body:
- 36: Favorite foreplay activities:
- 37: Love (>,<, or =) Sex For those of us who don’t remember our math thats “greater than, less than, or equal to]
- 38: What do you wear to bed?
- 39: When was the first time you masturbated:
- 40: Do you have any nude/masturbating pictures/video of yourself?
- 41: Have you ever/when was the last time you had sex outside?
- 42: Have/would you ever have sex outside?
- 43: Have/would you ever had a threesome?
- 44: What is one random object you’ve used to masturbate?
- 45: Have/would you ever masturbate at work?
- 46: Have/would you ever have sex on a plane?
- 47: What is one song you’d like to have sex to?
- 48: What is something nonsexual that makes you horny?
- 49: Most attractive celebrity?
- 50: Do you watch gay/lesbian porn? why/why not?
- 51: If a child was born on the occasion of the last time you had sex, how old would that child be right now
- 52: Has anyone ever posted nude pictures of you online?
- 53: What is one thing that NEVER makes you horny?
- 54: Do you have stretch marks?
- 55: How do you feel about your stretch marks?
- 56: Has anyone ever had a problem with your stretch marks?
- 57: Do you like giving head? (why/why not)
- 58: How do you feel about tattoos on someone you are interested in?
- 59: How would you feel about taking someones virginity?
- 60: Is there any food you would NOT recommend using during a sexual encounter?
- 61: Is there anything you do on tumblr that you would not like your significant other to see?
- 62: Do you own any sex toys? (what is it? (how long have you had it?)
- 63: Would you give your significant other unrestricted access to your Tumblr for a day?
- 64: Would you be offended if your significant other suggested you get plastic surgery?
- 65: Would you rather be a pornstar or a prostitute?
- 66: Do you watch porn?
- 67: How small is too small?
- 68: Have you ever been called a freak? Why?
- 69: Who gave you your last kiss? Did it mean anything?
- 70: Would you switch phones with your significant other for a day?
- 71: Do you feel comfortable going "commando"?
- 72: Would you have a problem with going down on someone if they hadn't shaved their pubic hair?
- 73: If you could give yourself head, would you?
- 74: Booty or Boobs?
- 75: If you had a penis, what would you name it?
- 76: Have you ever been on an official date?
- 77: Have you ever cheated on someone? (Why?)
- 78: If you were a stripper, what would your name be?
- 79: Have you ever had sex in your parents bed? (Would you?)
- 80: How would you react if you found out your parents had sex in your bed?
- 81: What was your reaction the first time you saw a penis/vagina
- Reblog and see what numbers your followers send you!
- convos with my 80 yr old grandpa season 1 episode 1
- grandpa: what's this hungary james movie that everyone's talking about
- me: no pop, it's hunger games
- grandpa: hunger what?
- me: hunger GAMES
- grandpa: hungry gays?
- me: yes pop, yes
- grandpa: well if they stopped spending their lunch money on hair gel maybe they wouldn't be so hungry
things we are trying to do all the time:
- be safe
things we can’t help but do all the time:
- second-guess ourselves
- behave impulsively and reactively
- take everything personally
- have difficulty accepting compliments
- have difficulty reciprocating friendly gestures
- have difficulty finding the courage to respond
- have difficulty not being suspicious of others’ intentions
- make a huge deal out of the smallest thing
things you should keep in mind:
- we’re scared of everything
- pretty much all of the time
- it’s an actual disorder
- it manifests as impulsive behavior
- you can’t fix us with words
- telling us “worrying is silly” won’t make us stop worrying
- it’ll only make us feel silly
- and then we’ll worry even more
- “oh god, am i worrying too much? what if they call me silly again?”
- like that
- also, we wear a lot of armor
- cold, heavy, affection-proof armor with spikes
- we constructed this armor as children
- we’re fairly certain you will never be able to pry it apart
- but there is a nice person under there, we promise
things you can do for a friend with an anxiety disorder:
- stick around
- ask them if they’re comfortable in a place or situation
- be willing to change the place or situation if not
- activities that help them take their mind off of things are good!
- talk to them even when they might not talk back
- (they’re probably too afraid to say the wrong thing)
- try not to take their reactions (or lack thereof) personally
- (the way they expresses themself is distorted and bent because of their constant fear)
- (and they knows this)
- give them time to respond to you
- they will obsess over how they are being interpreted
- they will anticipate being judged
- it took me four hours just to type this much
- even though i sound casual
- that’s because i have an anxiety disorder
things you shouldn’t do:
- tell us not to worry
- tell us we’ll be fine
- mistake praise for comfort
- ask us if we are “getting help”
- force us to be social
- force us to do things that trigger us
- “face your fears” doesn’t always work
- because—remember—scared of everything
- in fact, it would be more accurate to say we are scared of the fear itself
emergency action procedure for panic attacks:
- be calm
- be patient
- don’t be condescending
- remind us that we’re not “crazy”
- sit with us
- ask us to tighten and relax our muscles one by one
- remind us that we are breathing
- engage us in a discussion (if we can talk, then we can breathe)
- if we are having trouble breathing, try getting us to exhale slowly
- or breathe through our nose
- or have us put our hands on our stomach to feel each breath
- ask us what needs to change in our environment in order for us to feel safe
- help us change it
- usually, just knowing that we have someone on our side willing to fight our scary monsters with us is enough to calm us down
if you have an anxiety disorder:
- it’s okay.
- even if you worry that it’s not okay.
- it’s still okay. it’s okay to be scared. it’s okay to be scared of being scared.
- you are not crazy. you are not a freak.
- i know there’s a person under all that armor.
- and i know you feel isolated because of it.
- i won’t make you take it off.
- but know that you are not alone.
so I was just derping along reading this kinda neutrally, and then I hit that last little list and burst into tears that startled even me
I don’t think I have an anxiety disorder
but sudden tears aren’t normal right?
- Student: I'm not going to go to college because I don't want to go into debt.
- USA: YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. YOU'RE GOING TO AMOUNT TO NOTHING YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG. YOU'RE THE REASON WHY MY TAXES ARE SO HIGH.
- Student: I'm just going to attend a small community college instead.
- USA: HAHAHA YOU WERE TOO STUPID TO GET INTO A GOOD UNIVERSITY. ENJOY YOUR MCDONALD'S DIPLOMA.
- Student: I attended a four year university and received a diploma in a field I am interested in. Now I am $50,000+ in debt.
- USA: YOU DUMBASS. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO TO COLLEGE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT? YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHOOSE A USEFUL MAJOR EITHER. GOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK.
1. Take a webcam photo of yourself the way you are right now.
2. Go to Google Images and use the ‘search by image’ for the webcam picture you just took (drag the image into the search bar or click the camera icon)
3. Post the first result, this is your doppelganger.
wow its like looking in a mirror
OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDD